Tuesday, December 05, 2006

LO's worst nightmare

In the car on the way to school this morning LO says, "I had the WORST nightmare last night." Prepared to hear some dreadful story I replied, "I'm sorry baby, what happened?" She then went on to explain, "Well, I was at the snack machine and I put in some cents and it didn't work. And so I put in some dollars and it still didn't work and I was so hungry. And so I didn't have a snack. It was the WORST nightmare ever."

If only that could be MY worst nightmare.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll claim that as my worst nightmare. It is better than some of the others.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That is sooooooo funny!...and sooooo her! I have tears running down my cheeks.
e

Jessica said...

That is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. To be a kid again...