Monday, April 23, 2007

LO's continued matchmaking


With all the talk of marriage, you would think that LO was a shadchan in training. She has certainly made it clear that she approves of the shidduch between me and PHD. We had a conversation the other day when she explained how she would like to call PHD "Abba" once we get married. I adore how she has her own little "plan" of how life is going to be.

At the dinner table last night, came this conversation....

LO: Do you want to marry my Mom?

PHD: Yes I do.

Me: Why do you think PHD and I should get married?

LO: Well, he's Jewish.

Me: Well, yes that is important.

LO: And he's nice. And he's playful.

Me: Ok, those are good things.

LO: And he COOKS for me!

Looks like not only has he won my heart....but he has won hers as well!

7 comments:

Jack's Shack said...

I love hearing stories like this. It is so interesting to see how children think.

Ro said...

That is so cute!

Really I think she has her priorities straight especially when it comes to food.

Z said...

Sounds to me like LO is definitely thinking with her tummy!!! How cute!

VJ said...

Never under estimate the power of a full tummy! She sounds fully & well satisfied. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

Hila said...

LO makes me LOL! Ok, yeah, that was corny, but it's true. What a little gem! And I'm with her on the food thing! :-)

Amishav said...

Wonderful! Food is the key to any successful event- including a successful match!

RaggedyMom said...

While you're probably rifling through bridal magazines :) I wanted to let you know that I tagged you! But as always, no pressure :)