Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sing it LOUD


LO was in rare form at shul on Friday. She was singing LOUDER than usual (which I still find hard to believe). I guess I am numb to it because I didn't notice it until I realized that almost the entire congregation was looking at us.

After services, many people told her how lovely her singing is. Due to this encouragement, I shudder to think of how LOUD she will be next Shabbat.

Here for your listening pleasure...LO's version of the Shema:

shema
shema.mp3
Hosted by eSnips

Stay tuned...who knows what I can get her to sing next!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie and a great sound clip! Enjoy her!

Jack Steiner said...

She is cute.

Sarah Likes Green said...

she looks so joyful :)

fun!

29 and mighy fine said...

sing it loud!!!!!

you rock!

Anonymous said...

That was so cool, to hear her singing. She has a nice voice.