Thursday, November 08, 2007

Girl Scout Cookie MOM

I just had a momentary lapse of reasoning and I VOLUNTEERED to be the "Cookie Mom" for LO's Girl Scout Troop. What this apparently means is that I am going to be in charge of collecting all of the money and then going to pick up all of the cookies for the troop. Last year LO's troop sold over 1000 boxes of cookies? Where the heck am I going to put 1000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies?

I'm trying to look at the bright side of things...at least they're kosher.

(Trepp - is sending Girl Scout cookies and Splenda to you as bad as eating french fries with Diet Coke?)

4 comments:

RaggedyMom said...

What a yummy job!

Another meshugannah mommy said...

I'll beat you - I just volunteered to Start a Daisies troop at our school!

treppenwitz said...

I'm sorry, after the part where you mentioned sending me cookies I sorta stopped paying attention to anything but the buzzing sound in my ears. :-)

Yes please!

orieyenta said...

RM - I am afraid that it will be too yummy!

AMM - Yep that's why you are meshugannah.

Trepp - You know there'll be a package on it's way as soon as we get them (Or maybe well hand deliver!)