Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back to School

School started on Monday. It seems to me that our summer vacations are shorter and shorter each year as school starts earlier and earlier.

As you can see, LO wasn't at all upset about starting school so early since it meant that she would get to see her best friend every day. They've been best friends since they were two - that's SIX years!

And so it begins...(amid some of the scariest gas prices ever) another season of "Mom's Taxi Service". Sunday school starts this Sunday. Hebrew School starts on Tuesday. Kid's Club starts on Wednesday. Oh, the joys of parenting!

3 comments:

PsychoToddler said...

You don't send her to a Jewish Day School?

orieyenta said...

Oy - as my mother always says, "What do I look like? The Bank of China?"

(As if I have any right to complain to you with your SIX children!)

Seriously though, sending her to Jewish Day School is a goal for me, I just haven't figured out how to finance it but...B'H' I will find a way!

PsychoToddler said...

Step one is to talk to them seriously. Some of these places have a sliding scale that they use.